We share knowledge and sharing forums and cross agency collaborations to improve information and access to the legal system and our services.
- Work together with community
- visit communities regularly
- provide community legal education sessions, as per request
- work with other for the best results
- Listening to your story and help find the solution
Our community legal education programs, activities and initiatives:
- help with legal rights and responsibilities
- support people to understand what they can do to enforce their rights and carry out their responsibilities
- inform people about changes to the law
- network with community, government and non-government stakeholders and organisations
- engage community to ensure our services and practices are community-backed, culturally informed trauma evidenced
- Provide Legal support to First Nations Foster & Kinship Carers
If you want to access our education services, check out how to get started.